Wednesday, February 20, 2019

What we've been up to!?!

THIS cracks me up! This is what we have been up to.....

RAIN

RAIN

and....MORE rain! Ughh!!! Im sooooo over the rain! It is like we have not been able to catch a break for MONTHS! We get teased with a couple of days with beautiful weather and then it is BACK!

I am loving!...loving the new REC center! Oh, sometimes I just dont have the motivation to change clothes and get myself over....but when Im done, I look back and think, Im glad I did, it was worth it and I feel good!
This row machine is one of my favorites! So glad I can do this on my lunch break and thankful I can!
Lex had her gum procedure and she is hanging in there. She hasnt had too much pain but it has been real sensitive and easily starts to bleed. Im ready for it to be healed for her....and ready to get the test results back as well. She has been a trooper through it all so far!!

No comments:

Post a Comment