Thursday, October 10, 2019

JHS Homecoming parade!

This week has been HOCO week here in Jacksonville!

To say we have heard TONS of stories of the kids going WAY overboard on the rolling of yards....writing on property....cars...etc...egging....etc...that they shouldnt been doing...has hit an all time high this year!

Whew....

all I can say is...when that time comes {NEXT year...WHAT?!?} when Alexis is in high school...we are going to be posting a sign in our yard {like a lot of people are starting and having to do} to warn kids...that we have cameras and if they are caught vandalizing...they will be punished!

Now, I am ALL about having fun during Homecoming week....rolling yards! I mean, that was some of my most favorite memories as all of us cheerleaders dressed in alllll black {one year} and got ready together at Erica's house and then hit the streets of Indian Oaks a couple of nights just having fun and just doing innocent things.

Now...these kids just do stupid stuff that ruins car paint....driveways...etc. Not acceptable!

Have fun....but be respectful too!

So, now that I am off my rant. Lily loved the parade tonight. The crazy thing is....we had to be there an hour before it started but the parade literally lasted 15 minutes. Yeah, I could have been home in my pjs! :)

Lily loves her Kelby!
Riley...oh the sweetest and Bennett came up and gave Lily a hug too! Oh, I love that family!
Girls having fun while waiting on the parade to begin!
Sweet and SILLY girls!
C-Team cheer 2019!
Sweet girls!
Here they come!
Lily said she cheered SO loud that she thinks she is loosing her voice! Trust me when I say...her voice is JUST fine! :)
Up and around the Square!.....and then back up for the Homecoming Pep rally! GO Eagles!
We are sad to miss the Homecoming football game tomorrow night as that is one of my favorite games of the year. {Mainly because I love to see the Homecoming Queens and what they are wearing!} :) But...we are heading to the BEACH! Whoop whoop so I am super excited and READY!


No comments:

Post a Comment