Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Wordless Wednesday!

 

Soo....yeah...

 NO stress here...

 nope...none...notta....zero!

I mean...school starting....I mean ...but only a couple of days a week....then WHAT?!?! JSU students coming back with classes/clinicals starting....MOVING to a new office in the middle of trying to prep for evvvverrything coming up, including alllll the meetings I have, etc! Not to mention..I am starting 2 classes next week. Tyler is starting 2 classes next week. Trying to navigate Alexis and her crazy cheer schedule..and if the fact to them having or not having a season. 

 Yeah....no stress here! :)

This is currently what my view is. I still dont have anything from my office other than a new desk and items that I have brought over, myself, to Brookstone. I am excited about the move as I like the building and the people that are already there....but sad, too, because I loved being on campus and the people that I worked with in Kennamer.

Ya know, change. I love change. I dont have a problem with change...but today was sad to leave Kennamer.

 All the uncertainty in the world right now...it is just alot. People living in fear. People going to extremes....which with the way all the information that has been brought to us....can be understandable..well, it is just sad. 

Never would have thought we would be going into mid August...into the Fall...like this.

Football season...

that is the next question that everyone is dying to have answered.

I just dont know what the state of Alabama is going to do if Auburn and Alabama doesnt play this Fall.

We shall see how all these 'ways' to do school goes as it all kicks off next week...

and...

how football goes..

all to be continued! 

All I have to say is....'Next week has been exhausting!' ha! :)

Wordless!

My view right now. It will get better. I will be set up and ready to roll in NO time! {fingers crossed!} :)


No comments:

Post a Comment