Sunday, August 23, 2020

Wrapping it up!

 We've wrapped up the weekend and are now about to roll into our 2nd week of school!

My hope and prayer is that this is the last week of this blended action that is happening! Now...I have to say...it hasnt been super terrible over here thanks to Nan helping come over and get the girls squared away with their assignments....but still it has been hard! Not being able to load certain documents/assignments. Alexis claiming that she has done all of her work to get an email from Schoology {the online school company they are using} that she hasnt...thus..putting her in a panic because she 'thought' she's done.

Ya know....

things like that is just driving me nuts!

And....just the fact that the girls and I dont feel like we are 'back in the groove' that we have our 'structure' that we all thrive on.

So, this week they will determine what September holds...so we shall see!

Saturday Madelyn and Camille came over and these three spent the entire morning until afternoon playing their hearts out. They did everything under the sun...including having a picnic...and taking a break to eat a popsicle! 

Alexis enjoyed supporting her friends at their JHS Junior High volleyball tournament while these three 'hung out!'

They put sunglasses on Soccer! Poor thing.....he didnt know what was happening!

Then we went over to the Soriano's for Taco Saturday night! The kids swam while the adults watched the Oxford vs Thompson football game.

These two have yet to 'be twins' out of allllll the times they have swam over the course of the Summer....until Saturday night! Finally...so they wanted me to take their picture!

Three amigos!

FINALLY back to Church! We have had in person Church, start back, since August {if I remember correctly} and when we went, it just wasnt the same. There was no one there. The girls couldnt go to their classes....it was just 'weird.' Well, last Sunday...it was finally 'back to normal!' So, since all went well and they were able to continue doing 'normal' Church, we went today! It was soooo good to be 'back to normal.' {as best we could in the times we are in right now!}

Then this afternoon, we enjoyed some golf time! Lily spent the afternoon with swimming with Madelyn and Camille while we golfed!

It was my 1st time actually playing....and I stunk! ha! I did! I tried...and I got some good shots in...but yeah...I did! I stunk! :) We just played 9 holes so I just know if we would have played all 18...I would have beat Tyler! :) :)

Some Daddy and Lex time on the way to play!

Then he let her drive the rest of the time! Then she switched and drove mine the rest of the time. I only had one moment where I thought we were about to hit a tree! ha!............other than that...she did awesome! She was so proud of herself! Now....to get her to pay attention and keep the score...or be quiet and stop being loud....yeah..she needs to work on that!

In action! He plays awesome....ya know...me...well it was my very first time! :) Until next time....if he invites me back! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment