Wednesday, December 7, 2022

A JSU Ballerina Kickmas!

 We have enjoyed going to this event the past couple of years so we were excited for it again!

This year even Tyler came and enjoyed it with us!

We had dinner at the girl's favorite place, the JSU Caf, before heading over to watch the annual

JSU Ballerina Kickmas show!

They did a great job and helped us get more into the Christmas spirit! 

Cocky was even there and they had some of the jazz band perform too so that was a new added bonus!

It was a great time!

I got to even see some of my students and my student worker up there too!

They refused to let me take a picture.........so I snagged one while they were watching the show. Baha....I promise they had fun watching even though their expressions may not show it! ha!
They sounded wonderful!
All the kicks happened!

No comments:

Post a Comment