Saturday, October 14, 2023

Beat those Tigers!

 BIG win against the Heflin tigers! Tyler said it was a boring game because we just blew them away! I didnt go so I could clean and get the last minute trip things done but it was a great night for football and another Eagle win!

Tiger King was the theme for the pep rally! I did go to that and enjoyed seeing Alexis get a pie in the face! The cheerleaders were supposed to be silent the entire day and whomever makes them talk first, gets to pie them at the pep rally! Well....from what I heard...Alexis talked to Sadie before 1st period even started. Yeah...I didnt think she was going to last long not talking! :)

Lily and alllll the Screaming Eagles got to come! And.........they were LOUD!

Lex doing her thing!

Alexis getting a pie by Sadie!

The hair nets cracked me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment