Saturday, October 14, 2023

We are back!

 Back to the real world!

We made it home just in time to get Alexis to the game thanks to Brandi letting us keep my car at her house!

JHS blew Munford out of the water! I mean it was brutal all the way to the end for the Eagles because there were like 5 fights because Munford boys were mad. It was intense! It was a perfect night to sit and rest my feet and try and figure out if I was watching football.....or a wrestling match! ha!

Oh...just a girl that just flew in from NYC the same day...out there still living her best life!

Go Eagles!

There she is!

And....today...........was FULL...I mean FULL of all things unpacking....laundry and just...........everything! :)

Lex had face painting at the Fall Festival at the Anniston Museum that she enjoyed. She loves to face paint and is so good at it! When I pulled up to pick her up, it was packed! A ton of kids and parents everywhere and in their Halloween costumes. It looked like a great turn out and fun! That marked her finishing up her community service hours for the year too! check!

It was a relaxing day...and now....Im glad I am doing this....instead of crying over how bad Auburn is losing to LSU right now. Maybe there will be a comeback! Fingers crossed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment