Saturday, January 18, 2014

Mellow!

Ahhh...enjoying a nice long Holiday weekend! That is the way I like it! :) We have spent the weekend so far just hanging out at home! It never ceases to amaze me how much laundry and dishes there are to be done! I mean really, I feel like I just do not stop! Tyler always asks me why there is always clothes of his to put up! :) It is never ending for sure!

After finally getting clothes and dishes taken care of....OH and bathrooms cleaned, we got cleaned up and heading out for some shopping and dinner with friends! Tyler and I are becoming "pros" at Thrift Store shopping! I am telling you, there really are 'jewels' there! :) Tyler got a whole new closet today! He hit the jackpot! ha!

We always love to hang out with the Grogans and the Johnsons! After we finished up our bargain shopping, we headed to Mellow Mushroom! I have never eaten at the location in Oxford so I was excited to see how it would be! I think it is now our new favorite place to get pizza! The wings were SO good too! Tyler said he loved his pizza that he had! We enjoyed letting the kids be together...and having some adult talk! We...of course...headed to 32 degrees after for yogurt! Nothing better to top off a great night!

Alexis was ready for everyone to get there!
 And...then the tables were full!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment