Sunday, January 13, 2019

Little Miss Princess!

So, Lily shined up on stage...

and then it was Alexis' time!

My heart just couldnt take how much excitement and nervousness it was for both of them! They both just did awesome!

Ready to have some curls!
Stunning!
My biggest! She makes my heart explode too!
Allll the curls! Her dress was just beautiful on her!
So beautiful!
Love them! I love that they enjoy getting all dressed up and feeling like the princesses that they are!
Allll the girls having fun!
So sassy! :)
Oh, I love her!
Her bestest friend! She loves Chloe!
In the lights! She was number 3 out of 14 so she had to get up and going first thing!
She did her best walk ever! She was perfection up there!
So pretty! They all did so good! I love all these sweet girls!
Introducing Little Miss Princess 2019!
So happy!
She was so excited!
Made her night! Sweet SP sat through that whole thing...to support her! {And..trust me, Im sure he didnt enjoy it!} :)
My two girls with allll their winnings!
My little family!
Nan, Gran, and Ben came to support also! We are so thankful they came to watch them shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment