Saturday, June 1, 2019

A little friend sleepover

Lily had a little friend sleepover last night since Alexis spent the night at Sara Kate's to celebrate her 11th birthday.

So, Lily enjoyed having Ella over!

Im not sure WHY my two are under the impression that when they have friends spend the night that it means that are NOT going to sleep!?!

That is the 1st thing Lily told me when I got home from work!

I informed her....that sleep is involved because it is even in the NAME of the title...'SLEEPover!'

She didnt like that very much!... :)

And...they did go to bed when I told them to but it helped that I beefed it up that it was wayyyyyy.....sooooooooo....late that they were excited at how 'late' it was! {It was only 10:00pm!} :) :)

Lily chose Yamoto so we all ate there before heading home to where they played and played so good together the rest of the night!
Pretending to be asleep! They were so tired but kept saying they werent! Not too long after this, I shipped them both off to Lily's bed! :)
This morning! These two are two peas in a pod! Ella likes to do silly faces...ALLLLLL the time! So does Lily! OH me!! :)

We picked Alexis up from SK's a little bit ago. Mrs. Alison said they swam and played outside until 10:00pm and then came in and started winding down and fell asleep at some point! They had a great time all 'hanging' out! :)

As I type, Tyler is with his co-workers heading to kayak in Piedmont then going to meet up with us as we are heading to celebrate Richard turning 60 with everyone!
Happy Saturday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment