Tuesday, June 4, 2019

VBS is in full swing!

So we have had night 1 and night 2 so far with VBS and the girls are having a blast with their friends and learning more about God!

I have enjoyed leading the 'Pre-teen' class this year also. I have yet to wrap my head around the fact that Alexis and all of her friends are actually in the pre-teen group! It is just craziness to me!

We still have 3 nights left of fun so whew, I can make it! I can do it! OH, me! :)

Night 1! Everyone ready to start dancing!
Some of my Pre-teen group!
They all loved painting rocks!
Lily's group!
Night 2! Lily loves all her little friends!
Look how adorable!
Craft time!
Lex and her crew! They have been 3 peas in a pod so far!
They all loved doing this in our small group!
They are all twined together!
And..these ladies! Love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment