Saturday, June 22, 2019

Our professional beach photos!

Of course, we can NOT go to the beach and not take beach pictures! {No matter how hard Tyler and the girls try to get out of it!} bahaha! :)

Two sweeties. Lily's face...of....I dont want to take pictures! Ugh! :)
Us 3!
My girls!
The Law family!
Little Miss Sassy pants!
Adorable!
My favorite!
My next favorite!
Tyler was killing me! Of course...all 3 of them like to give me a hard time while trying to take pictures!...well, during this one, Tyler kept saying...Daddy shrunk! Daddy is shrinking! bahaha!
These two goofing off!
Sisters!
Daddy and his girls!
I see trouble in there! They were up to something! :)
My almost 11 year old!
My almost 8 year old! WOW!
My favorite of us girls! I hate that it is sandy/blurry though!

No comments:

Post a Comment