Monday, November 4, 2019

Low key!

We had the best little low key weekend yet!

Saturday we spent the entire day soaking up the mid 60's weather at home doing nothing but relaxing...watching football with a little Christmas decorating thrown in too!

Yesterday was filled with another beautiful day mixed with Church, lunch, shoe shopping and the Youth for Alexis that night!

I have to say....I just can NOT get over how Alexis went from a size 1 shoe to MY size!

Yes, she has NO shoes...no boots now so we had to go shopping!

So, this was me on a Saturday night! White chocolate hot chocolate with marshmallows, my comfy blanket....Auburn football on the TV...and some Christmas twinkle already glowing!

NO shame in my game that I already have some decor up! I just couldnt resist as I was putting up Halloween to go ahead and get some out! :) :)

AND...I made the BEST hot chocolate EVER for everyone at Halloween! It was a hit and OH MY it is soooo good! So, I finished it off this weekend! YUM! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment