Friday, July 31, 2020

JV Cheer pics!

Pictures were done soooo early this season!

Super crazy as I am not use to it since in youth sports, it was a ways away! And...it was quick! Crazy! ha!

We found out today that their school will be blended for the first two weeks. BOO!

So..the girls will be going only Monday and Tuesday....

yeah...

it stinks!

I HATE this!

The other 3 days...they will be virtual. At home.

Yeah.

I honestly dont know how we are going to do it! The girls will be responsible for {the word used...rigorous} school work/tests on the 3 days they are at home. They will have to log in and listen to their teachers, etc.

So....not only that...JSU students will be back on campus that week and I am SLAMMED!

And...I am taking 2 classes myself! Ahhh!!

But...I got this! Im fine. It's fine. Everything is fine! :) :)

So....on the topic that I intended this post for...

Alexis' cheer pictures!

I SO hope they have their season!

I have sooooo many questions since the announcement about school only being 2 days a week for the first two weeks.

So half the kids go Monday and Tuesday. The other half go Thursday and Friday.

So...

how is everything going to work?

The Monday and Tuesday kids {my kids} will not be at school for the pep rallies. So are they even going to have football?...pep rallies?....anything AT ALL 'normal?' There will be two football games that are supposed to happen during this 2 week blended schooling. So...not sure if they will be played..or delayed...or what!....

Who knows....

we are just going to have to GO with it and pray that these crazy times settle down!

It was storming so I didnt take but a couple of pictures. Hoping for a pretty afternoon closer to the season to take some more!

I just cant believe she is just growing as fast as she is! WOW!

Ahh! LOVE!
Just grown I tell ya!
My cheerleader!
Love it in black and white!
So grown!
 2020 JHS Junior Varsity Cheer Squad! So excited to watch them shine!
Taylor and Lex!
Some of the 7th graders!
Lauren, Taylor, Lex and Savannah!
Alexis was excited to spend the night with Savannah and go to stunt camp tomorrow! Sweet friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment