Friday, October 30, 2020

Another 13th!

 On a FULL moon Friday night....Alexis had another 13th birthday party....Halloween style!

That is my kind of party! ha!

Alexis was so excited for Reese's birthday! She said they danced and ate pizza!...and yes, there were boys there! She came home telling us all about it and said she had a blast!

I just cant believe all of her friends are turning teenagers! It just isnt time for that!

Meet....Eeyore, Piglet, Tigger and Winnie the Pooh! They all looked so cute but I have to say...I loved Alexis'! She did her costume all by herself where the rest had onesies. She forgot her Piglet ears at Sydneys {because they got ready there} so we had to go grab them before I took them to the party.

Glad they have these sweet memories together!

I just dont understand the faces. Why is that cool...to make faces. I just dont get it! ha! :)

Meet Piglet!

No comments:

Post a Comment