Saturday, October 10, 2020

Living in a girl world with teenagers!

 Tyler and I live in a 100% girl world!

And I love it!

All the make-up....hair...outfits...etc and etc...

that is what it is alll about!

I just can NOT wrap my head around the fact that Alexis and her group are officially TEENAGERS! She had her 1st boy/girl birthday party last night....and my mind is just BLOWN that Ben turned 13!!

Then today...was Savannah's 13th birthday too! AND then next week...Reese {another one of Alexis' friends} is having her 13th birthday! Just CRAZY!

So..this group came over and got ready for Ben's party together! OH....to hear their conversations as they got ready! How exactly to fix their hair....to change outfits 20 times. To talk about how the party was going to be....and if they were going to talk to any of the boys there. OH...memories! :)

You would have thought a BOMB went off in Alexis' room with them all there! MY gracious alllllll the clothes thrown everywhere as they decided on what to wear. Just wow!

Before I dropped them off...they wanted a photo shoot! I have to say...I think they all turned out so cute!

Gracious...these are teenagers! {Insert tears of just amazement here!}

Sweet friends!
Love them!
I have loved watching them grow....and continue into the teens they are becoming! :)
After Ben's party...they all spent the night with Savannah to celebrate her birthday. They spent the entire day together {today} 'hanging out!' They had the best time!

No comments:

Post a Comment