Saturday, October 3, 2020

My most favorite time!

 October is here! OH I love some pumpkins...and football....and Fall....and it is HERE! 

I completed my Halloween decor today...did tons of laundry...cleaned...and soaked up the absolutely beautiful weather today!

It was a perfection of a day!

Pumpkins...pumpkins....pumpkins...and pumpkins! These three modeled them for me! ha! We did some updates to some lighting in the dining room and breakfast nook and I put out and touched up some decor I had out already...and just spent the day enjoying a beautiful Saturday!

They played and played! Everything from hide-n-seek to jumping to riding Lily's 'contraption!' {As they call it!} :) Tyler and Chris played golf while they could since it was such a beautiful day!

This picture sums up life! Kids playing....not a care in the world....

Love this! Camille was in mid cartwheel which I love too! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment