Friday, October 9, 2020

Our week and a flashback with a little one too!

 We have had a slower week, this week, just because Lily's game got cancelled Thursday so besides Alexis' game on Monday and then Lily's soccer on Tuesday...we have gotten to enjoy 'home time!' 

It has been relaxing!

A group of us celebrated Tricia's birthday with an outside mexican lunch yesterday so it was nice catching up with co-workers especially since I dont get to see most now that I have moved offices.

And...today is Friday! It is supposed to rain allll day today and the weekend...so it is looking like we have more relaxing to do! :)

One of my sorority sisters found this old gem! WOW...this was so long ago! Can you spot me?!?!


And....this picture made my week! Sweet Reese is just growing up and it makes me sad! So wish I could steal her and actually hold her! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment