Friday, August 20, 2021

Alexis' 1st volleyball game!

 She was sooooo excited!

She really loves volleyball!

She was bummed she didnt play in the 1st game....but like her Daddy and I told her, it is her first year....everyone else has played before, just give it some time!

It was a great game! They played hard! It brought back fond memories.

Now....I wanted to get out there and coach them....they need it... ha....and my coaching is what they need! :) Goodness.....I may just have to bust up in the huddle at some point {before this season is over} and tell them a few things I learned in alllll my years and from some of the best coaches around! :)

Alexis will be mortified....so I wont do that.............maybe...who knows...maybe I will! :)

I'll just have to wait and see what I do myself! ha! :)

Cant wait to watch the rest of the season and see them get better and better!

Good looking team! JHS Jr. High!

They were ahead during this match! They were pumped!

No comments:

Post a Comment