Sunday, August 29, 2021

Winding down our Summer and our weekend!

 I know....I know....

it isnt 'Fall' yet....

it is still Summer.....

BUT....in my heart.....and in my mind {which is ALL that counts to me!} :) 

It is Fall!

OH...it made my heart happy to put out some Fall decor!...............some Fall pumpkins.....my Fall football decor!

You better believe.....I did it!

And....I do not apologize for it! And OH........I love how my home feels!

Perfection!

We were low key this weekend!

First Friday night lights were awesome...until a huge thunderstorm came so we headed home super early and had an early night instead. Jacksonville ended up playing after a 2 hour weather delay and getting beat by Alexandria. That all stunk. Everyone that stayed....bless them! It was a nasty...long...wet night...with a loss.... boo!

I literally have gotten no other pictures the rest of the weekend. We stayed at home ALL day yesterday and it was glorious! Tyler and I studied, I decorated, the girls played and rested....it was all much needed!

Today has been pretty much the same...mixed with Church! Lex is with the Youth. They went to lunch and bowling at The Alley in Gadsden after Church! She was sooo excited! Lily is currently playing Roblox and eating a 'fun dip'.............soooo...she is living her best life! Lex has her 1st competition team cheer practice late this afternoon! Looking forward to her being selected to be on the team that is a mixture of junior high and Varsity! Yeah...how are we going to fit that in you ask?!!?! Well....the practices are sporadic and well gear up more after football season, so we should be okay with it! ha! :)

These girls selling programs!

These girls playing with each other and having the BEST time!


No comments:

Post a Comment