Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Meet the Eagles!

 Whew..I am just now getting around to posting this! We got home super late from Meet the Eagles because a big group of us went to eat after it and enjoyed catching up and eating! :).....and today...I have been swamped. So, it is 9:30 and just getting to it!

It was HOT!

I was disappointed that they had 'Meet the Eagles' and only the Seniors were named. It wouldnt have taken an extra little bit to run down the names on the rosters to call out each athletes name. BUT...oh well...it was great to see the number of Fall student athletes! From cheer, band, football, volleyball, track, etc!

The band preformed a small portion of their show. OH...it got me alll in my Friday night light feels!

Another disappointment....only 3 home games this year. I know...bummer! Just doesnt make sense that we have so many away games.....but...oh well...on that too. I wish I could make the rules on everything! :)

Such a great group of girls! They work hard and have a great team bond!

Look at them shining! Lex is on the left!
Go Eagles!
Look at our girl!

The volleyball teams being announced! I hated that Alexis didnt get to stand out with them....like she was supposed to..or so we thought...but it didnt matter anyways because they just stood there for like 2 minutes and then walked off....

wish they all could have been named...

The sweetest! Lily's little crew....with Lex's crew in the little portion of the same picture singing the Alma mater!

Love all these girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment