Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Some late minute Christmas pictures

Aunt Pam shared some late minute Christmas pictures that she took and so I thought I have to share them to my blog for memory's sake! :)

Love this picture. Nannie gave Lily and Alexis both a porcelain doll for Christmas as a keep sake from her! They were both thrilled at how beautiful they are! What's funny...I think Nannie got the names wrong on the gift because Alexis' doll has brown hair and Lily's doll has blonde hair...but the girls didnt seem to mind and I think they were actually happy to have a doll that had opposite hair than them!
This was at the Morris family Christmas at the Saks Community Center! We always have good food and lots of laughs there with catching up with family we dont get to see much!

No comments:

Post a Comment