Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Wordless Wednesday!

I havent done an actual 'Wordless Wednesday' post in awhile for some reason. I guess because we have had something going on, on Wednesdays...or I have been playing 'catch up!'

So...Wordless Wednesday!

So...a 'little of this...and a little of that' since we have been out...that is just 'wordless' to me! ha!
It was snowing in our house...and they turned into deer! WHAT?!?! Wordless! :)
Then...she came in looking like this and asking me if she looked like a doll? Then...I took a picture of her...and she grabbed my phone and typed this!........#issheadoll? OH ME! ha! For one...she doesnt even really know what a hashtag is! ha! Wordless! :)
Then...5 minutes later...she comes running BACK to me....saying is she really a doll now...because she forgot to hold her 'dog!' OH me again!........so,  this time I asked her what 'hashtag' she wanted me to use?!...and she said 'Mommy, put #orissheadollnow? ...........Wordless! :) :)
{And FYI, those are fake glasses! I have NO idea why it is SO fun and cool to have 'glasses!?!' I distinctly remember NOT thinking it was fun or cool to have glasses when I was around her age and having to actually wear them! And...I bet that if she actually had to really wear them...she would not think it was fun or cool too!} OH me...Wordless again! :) :) :)
And.....then Daddy and Lex decided to do some baking! Right up Alexis' alley! She LOVES cooking....and I think she likes baking more! They made pumpkin bread! Wordless! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment