Wednesday, January 31, 2018

All decked out!

Lily had her 100th day of school yesterday...meaning she is 100 days the wiser! :) :)

She came home and talked and talked and talked about all the fun activities that she did...the fun shirt she painted and the fun party she had where she ate all kinds of fun foods and how she had 100 pieces of it all too! :) :)

A sweet parent that was able to help sent me this picture of Lily in action at school! They had a FULL day of fun with all the things related to 100!
100 days smarter! She couldnt wait to take it all out of her book bag and show me everything she had! She even had a necklace too...that she forgot about in her book bag and showed me after I had already put the camera up! ha! I love that she is loving Kindergarten and learning so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment