Saturday, August 31, 2013

A "bear" of a time! :)



We love Saturdays!...and YES today is FOOTBALL Saturday! I may be a girl....but I love to watch football {any team}..not just Auburn on football Saturdays! I just LOVE love LOVE making my favorite "football" foods and having friends/family over to watch games! I love when it is a big rival game and you can feel the intensity!! I love yelling at the T.V. too when there is a good or bad play! :) I love when we can actually make it down to Auburn or even now if we can make it to JSU games! I just love football season! :)



These silly kids being silly and acting like a bear! :)

This morning we loaded up took advantage of our membership to the Museum with Rebecca, and her crew and Tammy, and her crew! It is nice to let the kids "run free" while we have girl time! My girls love going to the Museum and seeing all of the animals! :) We are now home just in time for afternoon naps and to gear up for the Auburn game tonight! WAR EAGLE! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment