Friday, August 30, 2013

My kinda Friday! :)

Oh yeah! My kind of Friday was today! NOTHING better than a beautiful....sunny day! It just being Friday in general! :) Knowing that I am getting to have a nice looong holiday weekend! And AUBURN football will begin tomorrow as well as Gamecock football! Fall...and Football in the air! Nothing better! :)

We have made it through our second week of Kindergarten with all smiles! Alexis got to get in the treasure box today because she had all smiley faces this week! She came home looking like "Nannie JR" again! I promise, she is taking after Nannie like a champ! :) Nannie, you should be SO proud! :) She had on layers of big, chunky gold necklaces. I am surprised Mrs. Pollard bought these! :) They were right up Alexis' alley, so I am not surprised she picked them as her prize! :)
Tyler grilled out hamburgers {which were excellent, on top of I love the grill/smoke smell in the air!} and we enjoyed the afternoon jumping on the trampoline and swinging. We loaded up and surprised Alexis with a chocolate sunday when we decided to come back inside! She was in heaven! :)

Of course we have to be decked out in Auburn gear on Fridays! :) War Eagle!...and go Gamecocks! :)

Nothing better than getting all cleaned up and comfy and watching a movie before bedtime in "Sissy's bed!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment