Friday, August 16, 2013

What a week!



We have had a BIG week this week! A lot going on...and we are all worn out! The next couple of weeks ahead are going to be just as big and busy too! A lot of memory making...which I love! :)

We have not been home really any this whole week. Tonight is the first night that we dont have anything going on. On top of the fact that today we are a record low! It has been cold today! It has been 68 to 70 degrees today! I think we are going from Summer to straight Winter! I have been just dying to get home all day and put on a nice comfy sweatshirt and warm socks!

Last night we had Alexis' Kindergarten Orientation where we learned the "rules" of Kindergarten. Well, Alexis found out that she can now wear "cute" sandals, flip flops etc.....and she is SOOOO excited! I think it made her year when I told her that she doesnt have to wear socks and shoes all the time anymore! When she was in daycare as well as Summer Camp...she has worn socks and shoes because they played so much, on top of the fact that I didnt want her to ruin her "nice" shoes/sandals. Well, Mrs. Pollard said that if the child could put their shoes on all by their self as well as could tie their own shoes...then they could bring tennis shoes and socks for P.E. only! It made Alexis' day for sure! :) I am glad now because I dont have to hear her beg me to wear "cute sandals" every morning anymore! :)

Tonight marked the last day of Summer Camp for Alexis! She has really loved Summer Camp, which is a huge relief because next year I will now know she likes it there for when she has to have a place to go since Tyler and I both work! This Summer she still could go back to daycare if she didnt like it but next year she will be too old to go to daycares! :( So I am glad she is happy there! They had a "End of the Summer" swim/hotdog party but we decided not to go because it just has been a long week and Alexis is sooooo tired, as well as the rest of us too! {On top of the fact that it is just so yucky outside!}

Now that I take the girls in the morning....they have time to watch a little Mickey Mouse before we have to leave. It is soooo cute to me to see them in the living room sitting together all curled up! It makes me smile! :)  {Lily didnt want to take her eyes off of Mickey!} :) it has become her favorite cartoon!


This is a really bad picture...but I wanted to put it just so it would show that she went! Thursday Alexis and the rest of the Summer Camp crew went to Birmingham to "Airwalk." It is a huge place with all kinds of jump things, trampolines, and big foam pits to jump in! Alexis had a great time...but it WORE her out!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment