Saturday, August 17, 2013

Enjoying this cold day even with it cold!


For it to be the middle of August, I just can not get over the weather! We have had a really wet and not very hot Summer..........but now that it is moving into Fall, it has been yuck! Yesterday was just really overcast and cool and today has been the same but alot cooler! We have hit record lows! I do NOT like the cold and this weather is just not working for me! :) Fall weather in Alabama is usually perfect weather so I hope that the weather takes a better turn coming up! :)

This morning we hit our usual Saturday morning spot...Jacks for some good breakfast before running some errands and getting my car detailed! {which has been long overdue!} This afternoon we have enjoyed just relaxing at home and watching movies and playing!

Alexis has asked me...I am sure..... 10 billion, cazillion times when her friends are coming over? We had Tammy and Dennis {which are Nick and Alexis' parents} {Dennis couldnt come because he was working} :( and Rebecca and Matt {which are Laynee and Walker's parents} over to cook out tonight! Alexis would not stop asking me when they are going to be here! It drove me crazy! :) We enjoyed having them over and talking {and kids playing}...and us grown~ups also played a round of Pictionary! {Us girls "whooped" the guys!!} WHOO HOO! :)


These kiddos played so well and had so much fun! They played everything under the sun before it was time for them to leave! :)
On top of enjoying an ice cream......as well as a Popsicle break! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment