Monday, August 19, 2013

Spreading her wings.....



Today was the day! It still seems like yesterday when I brought Alexis home from the hospital, yet today she spread her wings and flew off into Kindergarten. I just couldnt be sad or anything....and I didnt even cry...because she was just SO happy that she was going to "big girl" school! Alexis has been waiting for this day for a very long time!

This afternoon I asked her what she did/learned today? She says "Mommy, I took a nap...and I didnt get to play outside today because we were busy!" And so I say.."Well, did you say your ABC's?" And she says "Oh yes, I did do that too!" So....clearly I can tell what is of most importance to her! :) ......nap time and P.E. :)


She is just SO big to me....but next to her friends....she is SO tiny! :)







 About to go into Kindergarten!
She found her seat!...she was sooo excited!

Mrs. Pollard said Alexis would have "homework" pretty much every night! Well, this is her very first homework sheet! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment