Sunday, May 7, 2017

May-day...s...!! :)

We are enjoying these May days since it is once again bright and sunny outside!

For the past couple of days...a rainy front moved in and brought chilly days!

It was NO fun!

But, we are back to Spring and I am soooo glad!

We were soccer-less this weekend and I have to say, I wasnt toooo sad about it due to all the rain we have had!

This is the 1st weekend without soccer on the agenda so we soaked it up!

The girls had an impromptu spend the nigh
t  time with Gran so Tyler and enjoyed a more quiet Saturday full of cleaning, relaxing, Tyler working on his go-cart project and an early dinner at Effinas before picking the girls back up! They had fun boat riding with everyone including Aunt Pam, Richard and Andrew. They had a blast while Tyler and I enjoyed doing nothing! :) :)

We had Church followed by lunch with Nan, Pawpaw and Brandi before hitting the skating rink for Alexis' friend Victorya's birthday party! They had so much fun skating! Lily is getting really good at it. Alexis...well not so much. She wanted me to hold her hand the entire time and drag her around the rink. She loved it but as soon as I would let go....she would stop rolling because she was doing nothing to help the situation! :) So, based on that......I dont see her being a professional skater in her future! :)
The most sassy little girl I know! She didnt want to take a picture!! Shocking right?! :)
Her new baby...that per her, who she adopted on May 6, 2017 is named Brittney Ella! :)
This picture doesnt do her cute dress justice! It is sooo pretty!
She wanted to take a picture with me! :) :)
She brought her doll that she dressed up to look like her! Her doll had the same type 'pillowcase dress' just like her! :)
 Happy birthday sweet Victorya! She is such a precious girl and I am so glad she moved to Jacksonville and her and Alexis have become friends!
Pizza and cupcake time!
What a great way to end the weekend! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment