Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Terrific Kid!

Lily requested a 'Mommy and girl's' day....

so that is what we had since Daddy was at work!

I am really liking this 4 day a week thing that is happening over the summer! I could get used to it!

So, we loaded up and headed out for a 'fun filled' day!

We made a pit stop by ole Saks High before heading to the Mall to kick off their 'Terrific Kid' Tuesdays where they show the movies for only $4.00! {which includes popcorn and drink!}

We had lunch...did some shopping before coming home to do our nails!

As I type....it is 3:00pm and Lily has fallen asleep as she is supposed to be letting her nails dry! :)

Alexis is working on the 'peel and stick' nails that stick on you...she is grumbling as I type about how hard it is and how she is never going to do those things ever again!....

Oh the drama! :)

The office gave me two copies of mine and Tyler's Senior year yearbooks and so they grabbed them and had soooo much fun trying to find Tyler and I in the pictures! Lily was pointing at a picture her Daddy was in as I took this! Alexis asked me if all of the people in there are 'old and married' now...

haha!..........
I said...excuse me, why yes...yes, they are all my age! ha! :)
Two Terrific Kids...ready to see 'The Secret Life of Pets!' They love this movie!
And..nail time! :)
And...BOO...back to work tomorrow! But, the girls are SUPER excited about 'Summer Camp!'

No comments:

Post a Comment