Thursday, June 24, 2021

Sweet Summertime!

 THIS is what I LOVE!

We have been gone...then friends gone....and then just busy...and then...this and that...and that and this...

that the neighborhood kids have not gotten to do this as much as in the past so yesterday afternoon...it made my heart smile as this is the most wonderful sight....to me...and the number one reason why I just love where we live!

 Alexis, KeAshia and Sydney went to our Church and had a great afternoon full of Jesus, pizza and games!

Then, they all hung out with the growing crew after!

 


And...then these two begged to spend the night! They were so tired....but just HAD to curl up and watch a movie.

And...this crew begged to spend the night as well! They were on the STRUGGLE bus to get up and all go to volleyball the next morning. I tried to tell them......

Note...Alexis is currently asleep...at 7:30 as I type this the next night because she is so tired from the night before. :) She said....it was worth it! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment