Friday, May 3, 2013

Splish Splash!

Well.....it is Friday! OH YEAH! :) We have had a great week at the Law house! We have had our regular groove of events.....that I love {I must add} :)
Alexis had tee~ball practice and Awanas again this week. She only has two weeks left of Awanas since Summer break is about to be here!

This week's bible verse that Alexis had to quote was

'Lord, teach us to pray' Luke 11:1

She has done SO good saying her verses each week! She is one of the only ones in her class that knows them each week. She received another patch on her vest after quoting this week's verse!

On Tuesday while I was cooking dinner....Lily and Alexis were being So good playing in the playroom. Well...then I heard the toilet lid slam and thought I should go check on that. So....I headed into the bathroom to see what was going on....AND there was Lily!! She was SOAKED from head to toe because she was playing in the toilet water! Not to mention everything else was soaked! Needless to say I was in a state of shock! :) She looks up and sees the look on my face...and says "poo poo!" ha! So needless to say...she knows what she is playing in is for! I guess it could be a good time to start potty~training since she is all about the toilet now! :)
This was the official last week of Turkey season for Daddy! It has been a rough season for him with not getting a Turkey........until the VERY last day of the season, he GOT one!  Tuesday was a great day for Daddy! :) He fried up {in his new favorite "toy"..his fryer} the turkey breast {because he knew us girls would not be eating it} and went to Hardees and bought biscuits and then took turkey biscuits to his friends at work! I think he got alot of "brownie" points with them! :)
We are looking forward yet again to the weekend! It is supposed to rain again this weekend..but I think we are not going to be so lucky to miss the rain like we did last weekend! Tyler and I were supposed to go camping together...out in the woods...no toilet....no running water, up at the land in Piedmont. {in a tent...out in the middle of nowhere} Since it is supposed to rain, we are having to postpone it to next weekend. :(  So you will have to stay tuned to see how that turns out! {I know you are on the edge of your seat} :)

Lily's class had "Zoo week" at school! Here is her class and some of the animals from the "zoo"!


The girls LOVE coloring! That is both of their favorite things to do. It is soooo soooo soooo cute watching them be together!

Alexis LOVES her new sandals that Nan dropped off! .................goodness I wish they were in my size! I just might try and squeeze my feet in them! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment