Thursday, May 30, 2013

Throwback Thursday~ Alexis' first beach trip!


Well, we are kicking off Summer here at the Law house.........and I am soooo happy!! :)

So in honor of Summer.................for this week's "Look back in time"...........
is
Alexis' first beach trip!!

The year was 2008!

Alexis was right at 3 months old when she went to the beach for the first time! I was SO ready for a vacation since I was pregnant the whole Summer and didnt feel like doing anything because it was hot and I was HUGE! :)

So right before I was finished with maternity leave, Tyler and I headed down to Gulf Shores for a long awaited trip to the beach!! We stayed at his Boss' Condo in Gulf Shores. It was soooo nice to be at the beach and do NOTHING but relax!

Tyler's parents and Brandi came down and stayed with us the end of the week! We enjoyed being with them, going to the beach, swimming in the pool and eating great Seafood!

Alexis' very first time to have her toes in the sand and the ocean water on her feet!


Before going to dinner one night!

Pawpaw and Alexis!

SUCH a cutie pie!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment