Thursday, May 23, 2013

Throwback Thursday~ Summer Lovin


Well, it is finally that time! SUMMERTIME! :) All the graduations are completed....and..... 'schoooools  out for Summer!' {Does that song by Alice Cooper not starting rockin in your head! :) }  Whoo hoo!
I love this time of year! I love everything...........and I do mean everything about Summer! I dont mind sweating to death as long as I am outside by a beach or a pool! :)

So for this "Look back in time".............

the Summer of 2011!

There is nothing better on a hot Summer day than playing outside in the sprinklers!!
That is exactly right up Alexis' alley!! The girl loves all things water, fun and sun! She was just about to be 3 in these pictures!

Pictures just doesnt get much more fun...........and cute than this! :)

She filled that bucket up and poured it out..........and filled it back up again...and poured it out.....and would come up to me and pour it on me, what seemed like 10,000 + times!
She just makes my heart smile!! :)

She could not see a THING in these sunglasses...........but she was bound and determined to keep them on!

No comments:

Post a Comment