Wednesday, December 18, 2013

A Chickadee Christmas musical!

Goodness were we busy yesterday! Two...yes two Christmas programs in one day! Talk about getting your Christmas fix! :) My car looked like I was moving to South China with all the clothes, shoes, hair essentials, etc that I had for both programs!
Alexis' Kindergarten class had their Christmas program at Kittystone. I dont really like that they have it in the middle of the day, where people have to take off work if they come or just not able to come at all because they cant take off! But...now, okay I am off my soapbox! :) Nonetheless, it was a great little program! My goodness there were alot of songs, lines to be learned and hand motions! For them to be just Kindergartners...they did a great job with it all!!
Alexis had a special role! She was a Chickadee! {A yellow feathered bird!} :) The theme was out in the wilderness, with little animals such as a robin, a skunk, a rabbit, etc! The kids looked adorable! Alexis' line that she did SO well on was "Well who will be the one to shine up there so high?" She said her lines perfectly! I am one proud Mommy! :)
My cute little Chickadee!!
Getting ready to start!

The group...or actually some...there were alot more to the right and left! :)
 Doing her solo!
Singing their hearts out! :)
The cute little Blue bird and Chickadee!
These girls have so much fun together! The Chickadee, Alexis! The Blue bird, Sara Kate and the Robin, Carli!!

No comments:

Post a Comment