Sunday, December 29, 2013

Homemade goodness...

We have had a low key laid back kind of day today! We have been smelling some homemade goodness or aka Beef Stew all day as it has been slow cooking away! I love making homemade Beef Stew! It is one of my favorite "comfort foods"...."wintertime foods" to make! It is loaded with healthy veggies, and my girls love it which is great!!

We ended up having an impromptu visit by Nan and Pawpaw followed by them inviting us to eat...so we headed out to Jeffersons! The Beef Stew will just get to have all the flavors blend more for us to enjoy tomorrow! Which will be even better!! We enjoyed Nan and Pawpaw surprising us and going to eat with us!

The Stew is waiting for us!! OH YUM! :)


1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed your blog. Amazing article informative. I like this topic so much you made the article super. Thanks for sharing. And all the best are writing super in upcoming article also. I appreciate it. I will share this article to my friends also
    borewell drilling cost per feet
    borewell repair near me

    ReplyDelete