Saturday, December 21, 2013

First day of Christmas break!

Well...as our first day of Christmas break, you might think we are out for Summer! It is HOT outside! Can you believe it!?! Christmas break and it is shorts weather! We have enjoyed the day once the slight rain ended!
Alexis and Lily spent the afternoon with Aunt Pam and Richard! They were both SOOO excited! They enjoyed the Polar Express, arts and crafts, seeing Santa and snow!! While the girls were gone, Tyler and I cleaned the grout in our kitchen! OH yeah, fun stuff!! But..I am actually super excited about this!! And...I may forever feel like I am going to smell like vinegar, and have wrinkly old wet looking hands....BUT it looks SOOO good now!! WHOO HOO!! :)
Ready to go with Aunt Pam and Richard!!


This was Alexis the same age Lily is now...wearing the same outfit!! I think they resemble each other! :)
This picture CRACKS me up because Alexis was scared of Santa..unlike Lily! Lily is fine around him at this age! Alexis was shocked...{as you can tell by her face} that LaLa put her in Santa's lap and walked away!! :)
When they walked in...it was snowing! Alexis told me that there were "snow bubbles" falling! :)
Riding the Polar Express!!
Lily believes!!
And a visit with Santa before it was over!!
When the girls got home...sweet Lily was out like a light! Alexis ended up continuing the fun with them and Gran and Ben by going to see the Christmas lights at the Falls in Gadsden!
I would say our first day/night of Christmas break was a success and I cant wait for the rest of the days of our break! {I just hope time goes really really slow!!} :)


No comments:

Post a Comment