Saturday, August 5, 2017

Cheer swim party!

The girls had a blast last night!

All but 2 girls were able to come so us coaches had a packed full pool with nothing but fun, laughter and the greatest time with them!

This season has been so awesome thus far..........and I am so thankful! :)

Love this crew of girls like they are my own! I LOVE how they are always...'Coach Amber, look at this! Mrs. Amber, watch me! Mrs. Amber will you hold this for me' and so on and so on! :)
The hot tub was a hit too!
Not sure what Carli was doing in these pictures! She was being a 'ham' all night! :)
See!...a 'ham!'
They ate pizza and we had them an ice cream bar! They were in Heaven! :)
3 sweet friends!
Chloe, Lex and Victorya!
Having a blast in the pool! They built extensions! They had a swim contest. They had a 'jumping in the pool' contest! They splashed..and floated...and jumped off the diving board. They wore themselves out!

No comments:

Post a Comment