Monday, August 7, 2017

Is it August?!

So, I went into Bath and Body Works the other day...

and I have to say, I loved seeing all the Fall smells already out!

Now, I went into Dollar Tree...and saw all the Halloween candy out...

and I was shocked!

Like I have always said..I love Fall, but this Summer really has FLOWN by!

The Law Family reunion is always the beginning of August. It always marks to me 'the beginning of school to roll' and that happened yesterday!

As always...there was a TON of food! We had a great time catching up with family that we dont see much. Sweet baby Olivia was there and it was so sweet to get to see her for the 1st time!

The food never disappoints!
All the Law's gathering in!
Alexis was ready to eat!
Pawpaw 'photobombed!' :)
The crew ready to eat!!
 The Law family! {sweet baby Olivia...ahh!!} :)
 How cool! Alexis meet Alexis! You just thought there was only 1 Alexis Law in the world!?!? Wrong! There are two! My Alexis thought this was the coolest thing that she had the same name as her! {She thought it was pretty cool too so she asked to take a picture with my Alexis!} :) Alexis said that she hopes she is as pretty as her when she is older! :)
So, after the Law reunion...we didnt stop there! Alexis and I headed on to cheer practice. Then after cheer we headed to pick up Caroline! These two had one last 'hurrah' before school starts Wednesday since I was off today! They LOVE their Ipads...and videos and Snapchats! We literally didnt hear a word out of them the whole Sunday night...and all today because they were in Alexis' room watching their videos they made!
Here and there I would hear Lily trying to go in and 'pester' them..... so I would have to round her up and entertain her so the 'too cool for school girls' could be 'left alone!' :) :)
Caroline stayed over until lunch before I dropped her back home. She chose Cook-out {since she was our guest, she got to pick} so we enjoyed a yummy lunch before the dreaded having to go back home moment!  So, there is one day left until back to the grind of school! MAN, I cant believe it is already that time!!
Tomorrow is MEET the teacher!! Both girls are super...SUPER...excited! Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment