Thursday, August 31, 2017

What's been going on!

We have been moving smoothly with our new normal of this new school year and all the fun in between!

We are knocking out homework, tests, IXL, dance, cheer, gymnastics, games, Church and all the thousand other things like a champ!

To think of how we have a ton packed into a week can be over whelming at times and because of that it makes me more thankful that it is all running well so far and makes me love weekends a lot more to have some chill time too!

So, what's been going on this week that really stands out?

Houston, Texas was hit this week by hurricane Harvey and to see all the devastation there breaks my heart! Praying hard for them!

I just cant even imagine! To get a years worth of rain all in pretty much a couple of days is just crazy to me! Wow!
Did this lady ever really think that there would need to be a jet ski to get her out of her home!?!?!
We have only gotten a little bit of rain {thank goodness} during all of this. Just wow!
All the College's are completing their Sorority Rush week this week and one of my sorority sisters posted this throwback the other day on Facebook! Do you spy me?! Front row second on the left! :)
WOW!...I look like a baby! Sigma Kappa 2000 Pledge class! :)
No caption needed! :)
This picture cracks me up because when I read Alexis' shirt to Lily....she said 'Okay, yes, she is awesome'...ha.. so then I said 'Okay, Lily, point to her while she is holding her shirt.' And she looked at me like...Im not going that far now! :) :)
Today is Thursday-the color day! Today is wear white! I think Lily looks so beautiful in white! :) Happy Thursday to us! Tomorrow is Friday! Whoo hoo!...on top of a long weekend!! Whoo hoo!!
I have Moe's Spirit Night tonight for cheer and Alexis is sooo bummed that she cant go eat at Moes with me. She doesnt care about it being Spirit Night...she just wants to eat at Moes! So, I will be there all night while Daddy holds the fort down once the girls get home from dance. Then, this weekend will be Alexis and Lily's 1st Auburn football game! We are SO excited! Lots of fun coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment