Tuesday, August 8, 2017

The last day of Summer vacation and READY to conquer Kindergarten and 4th!

So today marked a BIG day!

Today was the last day of Summer vacation!

It is officially time to get back in the groove...

and the groove starts bright and early tomorrow!

Both girls are SUPER ready and beyond excited especially because tonight was meet the teacher and to really see who all is in their class!

They are so excited at all the friends!

It is going to be a great year for both of them! I am excited!

To mark the 'last day of Summer vacation' the girls came to my work with me for a little bit! They love coming and seeing my co-workers...and coloring..and watching movies..and just pretending to 'help' me work! We had a great lunch together to end the last day with a bang!
Lily found her own little 'fort' under my table! She stayed under there for a couple of hours eating candy and coloring...and doing math! {I gave her a math sheet with addition problems on it! She has become sooo good at adding! I am SO proud of her!} In this picture she was trying to scare Tricia. {Because she thinks no one can see her under there! :) :)
Alexis spent half the time drawing on my board! She made the cutest board for me! She finished it up with a 'sick person's face' filled in the 'nurses mask' put another bandaid and signed it! On the top she wrote 'DO NOT TOUCH' on it so no one will erase it! :)
And then this happened! An even closer step to Kindergarten! Lily was soooo excited to meet Mrs. Bean tonight! We had to go to Alexis' first and the entire time....she kept asking and kept asking when it was time to leave to go to hers! :)
Lily is so excited to have Mrs. Bean!
Look at this little sweet group!! Ahhh!!! It will be a fun class with this crew!
Finley, Elyn, Bennett, Owen, Lily, Ryleigh and Palmer!
Kindergarten bound! I pray she has a great year and busts Kindergarten wide open! I dont think it will be a problem at all for her!
Class of 2030!! WHAT?!?!?!! Wow, that seems like forever away!...but I know it will be here in a flash!
Love this!...and these two super sweet girls in it!! Miss Jaycee has my heart!
The sweetest friends ever! They are sad not to be in the same class together!
And...Alexis met Mrs. Smith! I know Mrs. Smith will help Alexis have a great 4th grade year!
And look!...at this crew! Mrs. Smith is going to sleep well each night! Love all of them!!
Friends since the beginning! WOW that they are in 4th!!
And...Mr. Nickman! They are growing up WAY too fast!
Flashback! Right before Kindergarten! They were 'graduating' Pre-school! Look how little!
AND..do you notice the dress Alexis is wearing in this picture!?!?!?.....is the same one that Lily is wearing in this post during her 'Meet the Teacher' Orientation! :) :)
And...look how grown now! I loved Nick's spiked hair! :)
I hope these two have the best year yet! I pray everyday that they do and that their teachers love them as much as their Daddy and I do! Here's to conquering that school behind them! Here we go 4th grade and Kindergarten! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment