Saturday, August 5, 2017

Lexi's cuisine!

What we have been up to the past couple of days!?

Well, still cramming in as much summertime things as we can since the days are ending soon!

Alexis spent the night at Chloe's house on Thursday night and stayed all day over there playing since I had to work. Imani,and Addie spent the night also so they all had a BLAST! Danielle {Chloe's Mom} brought them all down to the pool party at Addie's Mom's house {Beth} on Friday.

So, needless to say...Alexis slept really late this morning because she has had A LOT of activity!

This sweet little girl and I had our very own 'favorite' 'ever' breakfast Friday morning before Summer Camp and work since sister was away! She chose Burger King {of course} and was just SO happy!
Her and her Daddy continued the 'fun day for Lily' that afternoon by having a date! They went to eat at Effinas {per her request} and then rented a movie {per her request} {Boss Baby} since Alexis and I went to the cheer swim party! She said it was the 'best day ever!'.... so I think she was fine to have her Daddy and I all to herself that day!
 This morning BRIGHT and early....Tyler and I were doing this 'so much FUN' stuff! All before 8:30am we were out having 'fun!' :)
 Once we got a shower, to get all the sweat off :) :) we headed to Carmen's birthday party! They all had a blast!
 Black out...glow in the dark...dance party! Alexis was little Miss Sassy dancing and dancing! :)....and of course...singing! :) :)
 Lily and Kyleigh have become such fast little friends!
 Once we got home...Alexis came to me with a full menu planned and saying that she wanted to cook dinner to give me a rest! So, we headed to get my car cleaned {they love to go through the car wash with me} and to Winn Dixie to pick up everything she needed to cook!
 LOOK! She chose this and did it all! I am one blessed and grateful for both my sweet girls! So proud! She loves watching The Pioneer Woman {cooking show} so she looked up a recipe from her...and this is what she decided on!
 She read the instructions...and measured everything out! She worked really hard!
 She made double chocolate chip brownies! SO GOOD! She helped me with guacamole! I made that....just because I had to go to the store so I picked up everything to make it. I dont know what is wrong with me but I have been on a 'kick' with making it! All of us {including Lily} devour it! I really think I have made it every other weekend! ha!
Her favorite part was making the hamburger patties.....and cracking the eggs for the brownies! :)
Thumbs up! So delish! She said that if she ever has a cooking show {because she LOVES watching the Food Network} that she would name her show 'Lexi's cuisine! : ) :) I think that would be a great name!
OH so delish! We have had the best day! We are now having 'family movie night' by watching Boss Baby all together since it was already rented! Perfection!!


No comments:

Post a Comment