Saturday, July 21, 2018

A fun day with Addie May!

No...her name isnt Addie May...

but thats what I like to call her! :)

Alexis had a pretty long dance practice today...and sweet Adalee came home with us for the rest of the afternoon after practice!

I have to say...I felt like I practiced my girls {for cheer} a good bit...but danceline has me beat by a LONG shot! I mean...a 3 hour practice on a Saturday! Blows me out of the water!

For a good long while...they all curled up and did some IPAD time...and then watched a movie because a great thunderstorm rolled through so they couldnt go outside or down to the basement. So they just relaxed...especially after two of theirs long practice today!
Then...they got a 2nd wind...and played and played. They played Twister for a long time!
They would play two at a time and then the one that won would play the third person. Here they decided to all play at once...and then realized there wasnt enough room for all of them! :)
They played outside...down in the basement...made braclets...ate watermelon...had popsicles....and more...JUST what all a perfect Summer day should consist of! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment