Friday, July 27, 2018

I couldnt pass up a cute spot!

So...when Tyler and I went bike riding this past Monday...

I found the most adorable little spot with the most beautiful and brightly colored flowers along the trail!

OH I fell in love!

NOW....boy....picture taking is NOT fun! When we pulled up...it was nice and overcast...

well, then it started raining right when we had the chair and the camera on the pod. So we quickly started loading up so we wouldnt get wet....then it just stopped! Well...we lug it all back out....then the girls didnt want to cooperate...Tyler was 'blind' and couldnt see. then he went to the car and didnt take anymore pictures...then the SUN came out and we all started sweating like pigs! OH.....

but...I have said it before...to get that one or two pictures makes it worth it! I think several turned out so good! :)

Tyler was testing the timer on this one and you can literally see the raindrops starting to fall and get harder! Right about this time we starting taking off to the car! This would have been one of my most favorites...if the raindrops were not included!
Us chicks!
My little family of 4!
These two are growing way too fast!
I just love this!
Miss 10 year old Alexis!
I love this of her!
Sassy thing!
Then...took a couple more in our front yard before calling it an afternoon! :)
She loves this pose! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment