Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Another camp day down!

We have had another great cheer camp day today!

Lily...and her little group of cheer friends....OH...BOY...they have some energy...and spunk...and sass...and whew!.... :) :)

I remember Alexis and her little cheer crew being similar...but I dont know if it is because Im 'older' {haha!??} or what...but this time around, their energy compared to mine is off the charts! :)

Alexis had a great day today during her dance camp! I didnt get to see her today but Tyler said that she told him ...'it was great!' Im glad she is loving something new that she is trying! She has always been such a beautiful dancer to me so I had a feeling she would love it like the rest!
Learning the dance!
These two hung out in the treehouse today!....and Tyler did a selfie! WHAT?!?! haha! This picture cracked me up when he sent it to me! :) :)
And....these sweet friends were full of energy and fun tonight!
Caroline, Kelby and Lily!
And then some of the rest of the crew wanted me to take a picture of them! Love getting to know these sweet girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment