Thursday, July 19, 2018

Spending time with LaLa..and Mommy night!

Lana had  planned with me...several weeks ago....and Alexis had no idea!

Last night I met Lana in Pell City and dropped Alexis off for a 2 night spend the night party and when we pulled up to meet her......she was SO excited!

Im sure Alexis is having a blast based on the pictures I have been receiving!

Dont worry...Lily is having a great time too! Though she would love to be at LaLa's...she is loving being 'home alone' from her sister AND today she went roller skating {her favorite} and got to pick where to eat tonight! She, of course, chose Yamoto! :)

Girls lunch...and shopping and fun!
One happy 10 year old!
To round out a great day...Sweet Frog!
My dinner date! I just love her! She told me ALLL about her skating today....and alll about her day as we ate! She also told me that Ryker wore his hair the way she likes it today!! I asked her 'WHAT?!' She said ...'Yes, Mommy...Ryker came up to me and said Lily, I wore my hair today like you like it and I am going to have my Mom ask your Mom to come over and swim at my house!'
OH me! :) :) I asked her what way of his hair does she like... and she said 'When he has it swooped over and has some a little sticking up!' haha! This girl of mine! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment