Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Wordless Wednesday..a big surprise!

When someone doesnt tell ANYONE that she has a birthday Saturday...

or the fact that on her birthday Saturday....she will be 60!!!.....

we SURPRISE her like crazy and have the BEST time!

So...one of my co-workers, Jan Brim....is turning 60 Saturday!

We all knew she had a birthday coming up...but none of us realized it was the BIG 6-0!

Her daughter, Jennifer, messaged me and told me the fun news! The planning began!

OH...she was SOOO surprised today! She had NO clue that we were all having lunch to actually celebrate her!

When the Mexican singing started coming out with the sombrero...her face was priceless!

I have not laughed has hard as I did in awhile! SO fun!

OH...I laughed and laughed! We called her our Indian chief...and told her she was in a Mexican restaurant and not an Indian one! bahaha!
 She did NOT want the whipped cream on her!
 So....they double did her! ha!
 It was all over her!
 Trying to blow her candles out of the 'cake' we made her!
 You just have to know Jan....the 'cake' we made her was perfect and so hilarious! She loved it!
 Some of us that was in on the surprise! Such a fun work lunch today! I love my co-workers!

No comments:

Post a Comment