Monday, July 2, 2018

Double digit celebrating!

When you turn 10...

you just keep on celebrating!

Tonight we celebrated with family at Baja and had a great dinner!

Alexis had a great time eating cake...and getting the whip cream thrown ALLLL in her face by the restaurant staff as they sang her happy birthday in Spanish! ha! OH I think this was the most I have ever seen on someone' face!

She had to use napkins to dig it out of her nostrils!

The crew! I missed the end crew that came in, Richard and Pam. They sat down by Mom and Ben!
I tried my best to get a picture of the cake showing ALLLL the 10 candles but there was just TOOO many that it is a bright blur! ha!
WOW....look at all of that glow! Must be a WHOLE bunch of candles on there! :) :)
It took her a couple of times to blow them all out! :)
Present time! OH...she loved this part!
This picture was just the beginning....see that lid right beside the present on the table?!?! THAT....ALL of it...ENDED up on her FACE! She was shocked! It was sooo funny! That waiter good her BIG time! :)
 See what I mean!?! LOOK at it all! Hilarious! :) :)
 She couldnt believe he put that much on her! haha!
 Enjoying the cake! And look at sweet Greysyn who came to eat with us! Sweet boy is getting SO big!
I would say Alexis had a great 10th birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment