Monday, July 2, 2018

And....she is 10!

HOW can it be that she is 10 today?!?!
It just blows my mind how the 1st 10 years have just flown through but OH how my heart has burst with so many emotions throughout these past years! I am so beyond proud of how the beautiful little girl, that had drool dripping down her little arm from sucking her thumb is turning into such a beautiful little lady right before my eyes! I can not wait to see what God has in store for her future! Happy 10th birthday Lex!                  

Tonight we will celebrate with family at Baja! She has no idea that everyone will be there so she is going to be so surprised and happy! Then....we are off tomorrow to Auburn! Whoo hoo!

Look at this little one! I can still remember this day exactly! This picture perfectly captures the 1 year old Alexis! :) OH my heart! :)

And...WOW...flash to 10 years later! Oh  my goodness she is growing up way tooooo fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment